Zozolo currently offers a product in the form of an e-store on the social media platform Facebook. By using our product, you understand that you are bound by these terms and conditions and any additional or amended terms or conditions as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the product. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then please do not avail of our product. We may, at our discretion, apply changes to these terms and conditions from time to time. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute/misunderstanding arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
All interactions on this website must comply with these conditions:
Applicable to All User Accounts
- A user will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- A user will not harm minors in any way.
- A user will not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Zozolo official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- A user will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Product.
- A user will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- A user will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- A user will not "spam," send "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose.
- A user will not Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Applicable to Account Cancellation/Deletion/Termination
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to use this product.
- You may not use the Zozolo product for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information asked for must be provided in order to complete the signup process.
- Responsibility for keeping the password secure is with the applicant. Zozolo will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Zozolo account.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Zozolo will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You may cancel/delete/terminate your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. On cancellation of your account, content will be deleted immediately from the product.
If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Zozolo service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Zozolo may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Applicable to Zozolo Copyrights and Trademarks
Everything located on or in this Website, is the exclusive property of Zozolo or used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject User to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Zozolo website are protected by copyright as a collective work under the Indian copyright laws. Zozolo owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
User may download/print/save copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Zozolo and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a Web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Zozolo shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Zozolo, unless such site is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of GoZoop Online Private Limited, unless otherwise stated.
User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. Zozolo does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked.
User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
By submitting material to any public area of this Website, User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Zozolo the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material.
User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Zozolo the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Website by User.
The foregoing provisions apply equally to and are for the benefit of Zozolo, its subsidiaries, Business Associates and Third Party Content Providers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.